In India, school for kids is divided into three stages – Playgroup, Junior Kindergarten (Jr. KG) or Lower Kindergarten (LKG) and Senior Kindergarten (Sr. KG) or Upper Kindergarten (UKG). Typically, a Playgroup consists of children of age group from one and half to two and half years. Jr. KG class would comprise children three and half to four and half years of age, and the Sr. KG class would comprise children four and half to five and half years of age.
The kindergarten is a place where young children learn as they play with materials and cope up to live with other children and teachers. It is also a place where adults can learn; they observe children and participate with them. It can serve as a laboratory for the study of human relations.
The value of Kindergarten as a laboratory for studying about people will depend, in part, on the opportunities children may have there for play and for relationships with others.
The main objectives of kindergarten school are:
* To develop a good physique, adequate muscular co-ordination and basic motor skill in the child.
* To develop good health habits and to build up basic skills necessary for personal adjustments such as dressing themselves, toilet and eating habits.
* To develop emotional maturity by guiding the child to express, understand, accept and control his feelings and emotions.
* To develop good desirable social attitudes, manners and to encourage healthy group participation.
* To encourage aesthetic appreciation (art, music, beauty, etc.)
* To stimulate the childs beginning of intellectual curiosities concerning his immediate environment.
* To encourage the childs independence and creativity by providing him with sufficient opportunities.
The school is an opportunity for progress of the student. Each one is having the freedom to develop freely.
In most cases the pre-school is run as a private school. Younger children may also be put into a special toddler/nursery group at the age of 2. It is run as part of the kindergarten.
After finishing senior kindergarten, a child enters Class 1 or Standard 1 of primary school. Often kindergarten is an integral part of regular schools, though sometimes they are independent units and are often part of a larger chain.
The pressure to succeed at school begins even earlier than ever. Children in kindergarten and first grade are held to a standard of success that their parents never had to worry about. While in the past those first few years of schooling were pressure free and simply intended to introduce children to formal education, today children are tested on their knowledge and ability within the first weeks of kindergarten and that testing continues throughout the rest of their public school
This places an enormous pressure on young children and yet many parents are not doing everything they can to give their child the edge and help them succeed at school. Giving your child the edge does not mean hiring a tutor, buying an expensive educational program, or spending hours every day drilling your child. There are several simple steps every parent can take to give their child the edge at school.
For more information on School for Kids you can visit http://www.kkblr.com/
Hi, This is Manish Sing from http://www.indian-seo.com , KKBLR is a play school based on many country .You can visit KKBLR here : http://kkblr.com
More Kids Eczema Articles