Miami, FL (PRWEB) September 13, 2013
A recent article from nutraingredients-usa.com highlighted the growing use of probiotics for treating children’s eczema. As the article states, certain strains of probiotics are now being linked exclusively to the prevention of outbreaks in infants, and toddlers when mothers consume probiotics, and when children are given them at a young age. Information on the study, (see here) done by researchers from the University of Otago in New Zealand, noted that children who were introduced early on to probiotics for eczema in some cases were able to prevent outbreaks for years afterwards. As a leader in probiotics for eczema, and probiotic education, Probiotic Action announces how the new study effects their consumers, and what it means for families caring for children with eczema.
Caring for children with eczema can be a stress for parents. While most children have eczema from the time they are infants until near the age of five, some parents find that their children’s condition worsens with age, or can be brought on by allergy. When probiotics are introduced to the system early on, good bacteria levels are formed and are able to protect against outside factors that may disturb the skin’s surface. When used as a topical probiotic, and ingested internally, users may be able to protect themselves from allergens, and breakouts all at once by creating a protective barrier with probiotics.
Page: 1 2
Related biology technology :
1. Natural Topical Probiotic, Probiotic Action Shares New Industry Developments on Prolonging the life of Probiotics
2. Probiotic Action, a Probiotics for Eczema Pioneer Shares New Insight On Eczema Triggers and How to Treat Them
3. Topical Probiotic Leader, Probiotic Action, Shares New Insight on the Growing Use of Probiotics for Allergies and Offers New Treatment Options
4. Probiotic Action Shares New Industry Insight on Using Probiotics for Rosacea to Reduce Redness and Inflammation
5. Probiotic Action Shares New Insight on the Connection between Probiotics and Allergies in Children
6. Probiotics May Not Prevent Diarrhea in Elders, But May Help Improve Overall Health
7. Acne Treatment, Probiotic Action Adds New Industry Insight on How Probiotics Defend Against Antibiotic Side Effects
8. Probiotic Action Explains New Industry Insight on Probiotics for Weight Loss Claims
9. Probiotic Action Explains New Research How Probiotics May Fight Depression and Help Reduce Acne Symptoms
10. Natural Acne Remedy, Probiotic Action Explains the Science behind Using Probiotics for Better Health
11. Adult Acne Treatment, Probiotic Action Shares Insight on Upcoming Conference on the Health Benefits of Probiotics